1. Ceramic Tiles: Ceramic tile is a type of tile that is typically made from red or white clay. Ceramic tile is made of clay that has been fired in a kiln.
2. Wall Tiles: It is used on Walls. Different between Ceramic wall and floor is its Water absorption ability. Ceramic Wall tiles大富翁水果机 Water absorption is greater than 10%.
3. Ceramic Floor Tiles: Generally, it is used on floor, but also can be used on wall. Its Water absorption ability between 3 % to 10 %. So, its strength is more than wall tiles
4. Porcelain Tiles : Porcelain Tiles are porcelain commonly used to cover floors and walls, with a water absorption rate 2-3 percent.
5. Vitrified Tiles: Vitrified tiles are made with dust compression method, so it becomes harder, denser & less porous than normal ceramic tiles. It is then fired at very high temperatures exceeding 1250 degree centigrade resulting in an extremely hard, dense,with water absorption below then 0.5% as per ISO
6. Double Charge: Double charged tiles comes with 2 layers charged ,tiles comes with more designs with the help of various kind of feeders
7. Full Body: Full Body vitrified tiles have pigment in entire body of the tile. this an ideal choice for high traffic zones, It can be Glossy, Matt & Rustic.
8. Soluble Salt: 大富翁水果机Vitrified tiles that are printed with screen printing technology and then polished are called soluble salt vitrified tiles.
9. Nano Technology:nanotechnology is the process in which small pores on the tiles are locked with the special chemical with the help on nano machine after doing nano coating the porosity of the upper surface become zero and glossy increase
10. Glazed vitrified Tiles (GVT) : Glazed vitrified Tiles have a glazed surface. They offer a wide variety of design, art- work and surface textures like wood grain, bamboo, slate or stone. This is also an expensive process, designes on these tiles develop with the help of digital machines
11. Digital Glazed vitrified Tiles (DGVT) :大富翁水果机 Digital Glazed vitrified Tiles enable us print any designs on top of vitrified tiles. Further because of digital printers the designing possibilities became infinite.
12. Matt Porcelain Glazed Tiles / (GVT) are glazed surfaced tiles. They offer a vast variety of design, art work and surface textures like wood grain, bamboo, slate or stone. This tile is now printed through digital printing technology.
13. Polished Porcelain Glazed Tiles / (PGVT) are similarly the GVT tiles in glossy form.
14. Glossy Finish Tiles: The tiles which reflect, shine and very shoot surface that is glossy tile.
15. Matt Finish Tiles: Matt finish tiles have a granular and hard surface with a non – reflective matt finish.
16. Satin Finish Tiles: Satin finish tile is less smooth surface tile with tiny shining, satin finish done with the help of satin glaze.
17. Baby Finish Tiles: Baby finish surface done on the satin tiles with the help of soft polishing on the tiles.
18. Rustic Finish: Rustic surface is done with the help of Press rustic punch then we glaze it with rustic glaze.
19. Lapatto Finish: on up and down punches, polishing is done, some part of tiles is polished that shiny part of tiles is call lapatto finish. “Lapatto” in Italian language stands for “honed” or soft finish. This effect is achieved by giving gentle polish to the tile surface, using special abrasives.
20. Sugar Finish:大富翁水果机 Sugar Finish tiles are more scratch resistant than other normal tiles. They add definition to a space and changes the entire look as per your choice and liking. These Vitrified tiles are best suited for Living Rooms, Bedrooms and Lavish Offices.
21. Chemical Resistance: Chemical Resistance is the test which is done on tile to check whether the tiles made are resistance of different chemicals.
22. Abrasion Resistance: Abrasion Resistance is the test which is done on tile to check normal wear and tear of the tile. Abrasion Machine is used for testing this test, few sample tiles are cut in the specified shape ,steel balls of different diameter with different no are taken with the mixture of abrasive material and the same is rotated on the surface of the tile in the machine. After specified rotation the tiles are checked.
23. Scratch Resistance Test: Scratch Resistance is the test which is done on tile to check by which materials get scratch. For checking this test, we required scratch resistance material kit which contain the minerals having the hardness from 1 to 10. This mineral is taken from the lowest hardness and the scratch is marked on the tile if there is no visible mark then the next mineral with more hardness is used to check the same.
24. Stain Resistance Test: Stain Resistance is the test which is done on tile surface to determine if tile is resistance to different stains or not. Different stain materials like green staining agent with oil, red staining agent with oil, Iodine, olive oil in concentrated form are take in specified quantity which is few drops are put on the surface of the tile above that convex watch glass is placed for different period after removing of the glass the same is washed with different material and the stain mark are verified by inspection.
25. Crazing test – this test is done for only glazed tiles, tiles tested in autoclave for 4 cycle with the pressure of 7.5 bar.
26. ABS大富翁水果机 – A strong and rigid plastic material that combines the best qualities of Acrylics, Butyrate and Styrene’s. It’s primarily used in shower trays due to its durability.
27. Acrylic – A plastic material commonly used in baths. It is easy to mould, highly durable, and it stays warm to the touch.
28. Actuator Button: Located on the left side of the tank or in centre of tank cover. Lever or button is depressed to activate flushing cycle.
29. Air block: A blockage in a pipe caused by a trapped air bubble.
30. Aerator:大富翁水果机 A device located in the faucet spout that mixes air with water. It is made by using a restrictor that limits the flow of water while increasing water pressure.
31. Angle Cock: The shutoff valve between the water pipes and the faucet. The inlet connects to the water supply pipe in the wall and it angles up 90 degrees to the faucet.
32. Back-siphoning大富翁水果机: A potentially hazardous situation in which water flows back into the main water system, e.g. from a hose, toilet or shower.
33. Bar: A unit of measurement for water pressure.
34. Back to wall toilet大富翁水果机: A floor-mounted toilet in which only the pan is visible. The cistern is usually hidden behind a wall or unit.
35. Basin Mixer: A basin tap that will mix hot and cold water and deliver it through a single spout.
36. Bath Shower Mixer: A bath tap fixture which incorporates a shower attachment.
37. Bath Tub Spout: An output device through which water flows to fill a tub. A valve controls the flow.
38. Bidet: A low height washbasin, specially designed for washing certain parts of the body for personal hygiene.
39. Body Shower:大富翁水果机 A mini-showerhead that delivers water from a vertical position in the shower. It often targets specific areas of the body and offers a precise therapeutic and invigorating massage.
40. Bath Tub大富翁水果机 – Baths can be made of ceramic, acrylic, enamelled steel, and sometimes stone or even wood. The bath tub itself may vary in size, although standard lengths are 1700mm 1600mm and 1500mm.
41. Body jets – Small shower heads that are usually set into a wall, and are designed to spray the body instead of an overhead shower.
42. Cartridge:大富翁水果机 A part of the valve that controls the On/Off function and allows water to flow.
43. Central Hole Basin Mixer:大富翁水果机 A one-piece fitting with two handles. Hot and cold water are mixed and delivered through a single spout.
44. Ceramic Disc:大富翁水果机 Two pieces of ceramic within the valve that open and close to allow control over flow volume.
45. Concealed Shower Mixer:大富翁水果机 A shower control hidden within a finished wall, with only the operating lever and wall flange visible.
46. Couple Closet: A style of toilet where the cistern attaches directly to the pan.
47. Deck / Table Mounted Tap: A tap that sits on the rim of a washbasin or bath (as opposed to being wall mounted).
48. Overhead Shower: Shower outlets which direct water onto the user from above the head.
49. Tap: Tap is synonymous with faucet. Tap also refers to the divergence of water from one fitting to another.
50. Pillar Tap:大富翁水果机 A tap which does not allow for temperature regulation by, the user. Pillar taps are supplied with water through a vertical inlet.
51. Bib Tap: A tap with a nozzle that is bent downward and supplied with water through a horizontal inlet.
52. Pop-Up Waste大富翁水果机: An alternative to traditional plugs, a pop-up waste comprises of a stopper connected by levers to a control knob on the tap. When the knob is pushed down the stopper is lifted to allow water to drain away. When the knob is pulled up the stopper seals the plug hole.
53. PVC大富翁水果机: Acronym for Polyvinyl-Chloride. Usually refers to a rigid white plastic pipe made of this material, used for bathroom drain, waste and vent pipes.
54. Quarter Turn Taps: Taps which can be turned fully on or off by turning the handle through just 90 degrees.
55. Reducer: A fitting that allows pipes of different sizes to be joined together.
56. Relief Valve: A valve that opens to relieve excess temperature and/or pressure in the system.
57. Scale: A thin coating or layer, usually of calcium, on the bottom of a tank or interior parts that may prevent heat transfer.
58. Sediment大富翁水果机: The substance that settles at the bottom of a water tank.
59. Shower Arm:大富翁水果机 A component which supports a shower head and connects it to the water supply.
60. Shower Hose:大富翁水果机 A flexible pipe that connects the showerhead and the shower control.
61. Shower Mixer: A shower that mixes hot and cold water supplies together to achieve the required temperature.
62. Shower Outlet:大富翁水果机 A fixture which allows water to be emitted in the form of jets or water droplets.
63. Single Lever: Taps which incorporate the opening, closing and mixing of hot and cold water with one lever. Move the lever up to open the tap and down to close. To alter the water temperature, the lever is moved from left to right or vice versa64. Slide Rail: A vertical rail to allow height adjustment of a showerhead. Soft Water that has been treated so that it contains low mineral content.
64. Stop Cock:大富翁水果机 A simple, hand operated tap that turns the water flow off and on.
65 . Tall Boy: A single lever basin mixer with a higher spout. Used for countertop basins where the faucet is not installed directly on the ceramics, but on the vanity (or a separate shelf). The shaft must be longer for the water to flow into the basin at a comfortable distance, and it is significantly higher than the rim of the basin.
66. Diverter: A shower control that will ‘divert’ the water flow to an additional hand shower or to an overhead shower from a bath and shower mixer/diverter.
67. 3-Inlet Diverter:大富翁水果机 Used where a customer has 3 pipelines installed in the bathroom Hot (Geyser), Cold (Overhead Tank) and Fresh (direct from Municipal corporation / submersible)
68. Fixed Head Shower:大富翁水果机 A shower head that is fixed to the wall with concealed pipe work.
69. Fixture: Anything that accepts or discharges water or wastewater: faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs.
70. Flange: Non-threaded piece that goes over the pipe coming out of the wall and covers the hole in the wa. Flow Rate:大富翁水果机 Measurement of water flow through a plumbing system in Litres per minute (LPM) or Litres per hour (LPH).
71. Flush Valve:大富翁水果机 The valve located at the bottom of a gravity-operated toilet flush tank that opens when the trip lever is actuated and closes when the tank has drained to the desired level. It usually contains an overflow tube as well.
72. Single flush: A toilet cistern that gives flushes with 6 litres of water.
73. Dual flush: A toilet cistern that gives two options of flashing: a smaller, water-saving flush or a full flush. These flushes usually use 3 and 6 litres in volume respectively.
74. Electronic Flush:大富翁水果机 A hands-free, hygienic and water saving flush that’s perfect for both public and private installations. It uses a beam of infra-red light to switch on and switch off the water flow.
75. Handle: The trim piece on the faucet that turns the stem on the cartridge.
76. Hi-flow Diverter: It delivers a high-flow rate to quickly fill your bath. Ideal for use on the top floor of buildings where there’s less water pressure.
77. Mono Block:大富翁水果机 A toilet in which the tank and bowl are manufactured as a single vitreous china fixture. Typically, Mono Block toilets have a lower profile than Couple Closet toilets.
78. O-Ring: A rubber washer that is round in
79. Thermostatic大富翁水果机: Mixer taps that automatically maintain a constant temperature irrespective of the variations in the water pressure and the temperature of the hot and cold water supply. They have a cartridge or thermostatic element, a control for selecting the temperature and feature a safety stop that prevents scalding.
80. Thermostatic Bath & Shower Mixer:大富翁水果机 Gives precise and regulated control of the water temperature as well as flow. Sudden temperature changes are prevented, making the bath and shower experience consistent and enjoyable at all times.
81. Two-Handle: Two-handle faucets feature separate handles to control hot and cold water temperature.
82. Urinal: A plumbing fixture only for receiving liquid body waste (urine) which is then conveyed through a trap seal into a gravity drainage system.
83. Flush Cock: A device that regulates the flow, water or volume of water.
84. Wall Bracket/ Handset Holder: A device for holding a shower handset at a fixed height position such that the hands of the user are free. It also allows angular movement which enables the water spray trajectory to be adjusted.
85. Wall Hung: The toilet cistern is concealed behind a wall or inside bathroom furniture and the pan protrudes from the wall, above the floor. Basins and bidets can also be wall hung. The height can be fixed to suit the comfort of users.
86. Wall Mount Tap: Used with washbasins or baths which have no tap holes. The handle and spout protrude from the wall above the basin or bath and the pipework is hidden behind the wall.
87. Wall Mixture:大富翁水果机 Exposed wall mounted mixer that can divert water to either the spout or the shower head Wall Mixture Non-Telephonic Exposed wall mounted mixer that can deliver water through spout only.
88. Wall Mixture 3-in-1: Exposed wall mounted mixer that can divert water to three different outputs- spout, overhead shower and hand shower.
89. Water Closet: A plumbing fixture that has a container with water to receive liquid and solid body waste. Upon actuation (flushing), it discharges the waste through a trap way into a gravity drainage system.
90. Countersink大富翁水果机: To cut a tapered recess that lets the head of a screw or bolt lie flush with a surface.
91. Enclosures: The term refers to shower screens and cubicles. This typically summarises the shower, allowing you to keep as much water as you want within the enclosure and preventing it from soaking the rest of the room.
92. Gasket: A ring made of rubber to seal the junction between two surfaces; for example, between a toilet cistern and pan on a close coupled toilet.
93. Sanitary ware: A term for bathroom fittings that include baths, basins, toilets, and bidets.
94. Silicone mastic大富翁水果机: A non-setting compound that is used to seal joints.
95.Sliding Door大富翁水果机: A shower door consisting of two or more panels that slide to one side to allow you in and out.
96. Soft-closing Mechanism: A hydraulic closing mechanism that slowly closes doors and drawers or gently lowers toilet seats instead of allowing them to bang shut.
97. S-trap: A toilet with S-trap is designed with an outlet (that is meant to flush the waste) towards the floor of the toilet. These toilets with S trap come with various wall distance/rough-in distance (the distance between the wall and the centre of the outlet of the toilet)
98. P-trap: 大富翁水果机A toilet with P-trap is designed with an outlet (that is meant to flush the waste) towards the wall of the toilet
99. One-piece toilet/One-piece European Western Closet: Toilet and tank fused together without any joints.
100. Two-piece toilet/Two-piece European Western Closet大富翁水果机: Toilet that consists of a design coordinated separate tank and bowl and have to be assembled for use.
101. Wall hung toilet/ Wall hung European Western Closet: This is a toilet bowl alone mounted onto the wall, not on the floor. Requires a separate system for flushing. Commonly used flushing systems are Concealed Cistern and various types of valves.
102. Special needs range: An accessible toilet is designed to accommodate people with physical disabilities.
103. Toilets with Cistern/Ewc’s with Cisterns:大富翁水果机 Standalone toilets that only have the bowl and have to be fitted with Ceramic + fittings or plastic cisterns & and seat covers
104. Common Seats/Common Seat Covers: Seat covers that are designed for common bowl designs and can be sourced without other parts of a toilet.
105. Bathroom accessories: Other elements specifically designed for use in a bathroom, with or without decorative finish such as soap dishes, towel racks, etc. They are manufactured in ceramic and brass with chrome plating.
106. Water Saving Products:大富翁水果机 Products that function in lesser volume of water than the normal standards set thereby saving water
107. Concealed cistern:大富翁水果机 A flushing facility (water tank) designed to be used with a wall-hung or back to wall toilet, hidden behind a wall or unit.
108. Low level cistern:大富翁水果机 When the distance between the toilet and the cistern is short and connected with a short flush pipe and the cistern is at a short distance from the toilet.
109. One piece Wash basin: Basins and pedestal fused together without any joints.
110. Table top Washbasins: Wash that are to be table or platform mounted. Some have provision (tap-hole) for mounting taps and some do not.
111. Counter washbasins: A basin that is sunk into a vanity unit or worktop. Over the counter basins with or without platform, under the counter washbasins are types of counter wash basins available and are named after the type of installation required.
112. Semi-recessed basins: Basins that are half sunk in a vanity and other half exposed over the vanity or platform upon which it is installed.
113. Wash basin with full or half pedestal:大富翁水果机 Basins with a pedestal (pedestal is an option for enhancing the appearance). With full and half pedestal designs.
114. Wall hung wash basins: A basin that is hung on a wall with the help of rag bolt.